Terms & Conditions of Use
Acceptance of Terms
Description and use of this Website
Graspear Solutions requires that all visitors to this World-Wide Website owned, operated, licensed, and controlled by Graspear Solutions (the “Website”) adhere to the following Terms And Conditions of Use. Graspear Solutions may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, including the availability of any feature, database or content. Graspear Solutions may also impose limits on certain features and services and/or restrict your access to parts or all of the Website without notice or liability of any kind.
This Website provides authorized users with access to a collection of resources, including access to certain service deliverables, articles, and insights for general informational purposes. The Content (as such term is defined below) is to be used solely as a research tool and not as specific guides for action. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND YOU ASSUME FULL RISK FOR ANY AND ALL USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND FOR ANALYSIS OF THE CONTENT. You may not use this Website or the Content for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions of Use. We make every effort to ensure that the Content on this Website is accurate and up to date, however accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Website. No installation, implementation, customization, consultation, support or similar services are included within the scope of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
You may access certain “forums” or “blogs” through the Website. You may not post on any forum/blog any material that is libellous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, invades a person’s privacy, violates any intellectual property rights, or that would otherwise violate any law. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not Graspear Solutions, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright. You may not post material that solicits funds, or that advertises or solicits goods or services. You may not post material known to be false. You may not post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component. We also reserve the right to remove any such violative material. All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other information communicated through the Website will become, once posted, the property of Graspear Solutions (“Posting”). Graspear Solutions will not be required to treat any Posting as confidential. Graspear Solutions will be entitled to use the Postings for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensation to you or any other person. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Graspear Solutions harmless from any liability arising due to the use or distribution of your Postings. You further grant Graspear Solutions the right to use your name in connection with the reproduction or distribution of your Postings.
Modifications to Website
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of this Website.
Copyright/Restrictions on use of Content
The content, including but not limited to the written materials, images, audio, video and all other materials and information on this Website (“Content”) is the intellectual property of Graspear Solutions or republished by Graspear Solutions under limited exceptions to the copyright laws.
This Website contains many valuable trademarks, names, titles, logos and other proprietary materials owned and registered by Graspear Solutions and its affiliates (“Trademarks”). Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Website. All other trademarks appearing on the Website are trademarks of their respective owners and nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any license to use the trademark owned by any other third-party. Our reference to any third-party trademarks does not imply or indicate any approval or endorsement by their owners, or Graspear Solutions’s approval or endorsement of the owners or their products or services.
Use of portions of this Website may be subject to the terms of a Client Agreement. Subject to the terms of the Client Agreement, we grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use this Website, solely for your internal business purposes. The Client Agreement may limit the number of users who are allowed access to this Website. You are required to take reasonable measures to protect access information and to assure that you do not permit unauthorized use of or access to this Website. We may audit your use of this Website to assure compliance with access restrictions and will pursue all available remedies for a breach of these access rules. You may not sell, rent, lease, lend, or transfer any services provided on this Website and you may not assign or sublicense your license to this Website. To the extent that you are not subject to a Client Agreement, we grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use these non-password protected portions of this Website, solely for your personal or business use. The licenses set forth herein may be terminated in the event you breach the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use. RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED BY GRASPEAR SOLUTIONS.
You understand that we may in our sole discretion terminate your ability to use this Website if you violate these Terms and Conditions of Use. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions of Use by destroying all materials obtained from this Website and all related documentation and all copies and installations. Graspear Solutions may terminate these Terms and Conditions of Use immediately without notice if, in its sole judgment, you breach any of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this site and all related documentation and all copies and installations. You may not access this site after termination of these Terms and Conditions of Use without the written approval of Graspear Solutions, provided, however, that Graspear Solutions shall retain all rights, including all copyright rights and the right to use Postings as provided herein, and the limitations on use and treatment of the Contents shall remain in full force.
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- We make no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of the content obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, (v) any errors in the software will be corrected, (vi) or that this web website, its content, and the servers on which the web website and content are available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained using the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through or from the service shall create any warranty.
- This website may contain various combinations of text, images, audio visual productions, opinions, statements, facts, articles, market data, stock quotes or other information created by us or by third-parties. Due to the number of sources from which content in this website is obtained, and the inherent hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in such content. Accordingly, such content, including the market data, is for your reference only and should not be relied upon by you for any purpose.
- Information created by third-parties that you may access on the website or through links is not adopted or endorsed by Graspear Solutions and remains the responsibility of such third-parties.
Limitation of Liability:
You expressly understand and agree that Graspear Solutions shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages) whatsoever.
By using the Website, you are deemed to agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Information we may collect and how we may use it
We only collect information about you that is necessary for us to allow you to use the Website, and only to the extent specifically provided in this Policy. By using the Website, you consent to the collection, use, disclosure and other forms of processing of your information in the manner, provided in this Policy.
Information we obtain from you
Examples of personal data that we may collect from you are the following: full name, record of communication, language skills, e-mail, phone number, and location. When you contact us via the request form, we keep a record of your communication to help us solve issues you might be facing. We may use your e-mail address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
Information we may obtain from your use of our Website
We may collect the following information about you:
- information about your device(s), in particular, hardware model, version of the operating system, mobile network information;
- login information, such as details regarding how you use our Website, frequency and duration of your visits, search information, internet protocol address, cookies. The “cookies” may be used by us to help us manage the Website and provide functionality and customized messages to you, but we do not provide this information to third-parties, except as required by law. Graspear Solutions also uses session cookies. These are not permanent cookies, and are removed when your browser closes or your computer is powered off. For more information on the cookies being used on the Website and how you can opt out, please visit the Cookies Policy.
Processing personal data of children
This site is not meant for children under 16 and does not knowingly collect any personal data from children under 16.
Purposes of processing
We use all your personal data only for the following purposes:
- operate, provide, improve, and maintain our Website and services;
- prevent abusive and fraudulent use of our Website and services;
- respond to your inquiries and for other customer service purposes;
- monitor aggregate Website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed;
- remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it the next time you visit the Website;
- for other administrative and internal business purposes.
In case the purpose of processing will be changed to a contradictory purpose, we will obtain additional consent from you for the processing.
Security of your personal data
Graspear Solutions uses a variety of security measures to keep your personal data protected from unauthorised access and disclosure. For more details, please contact Graspear Solutions Privacy Team
Security of your personal data
Principles of processing your personal data
Fairness and lawfulness
We process your personal data only after obtaining your consent for the processing, and for a determined specific purpose, unless otherwise expressly specified by law.
We process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner, and only with your knowledge and in respect of your given rights.
We ensure that your personal data is only processed within the purposes as outlined in the consent form and only by those our employees needed to be involved in the processing operations to fulfil these purposes. Subsequent changes to the purpose are only possible to a limited extent, and require substantiation and your additional consent. We will ask for your consent before using information for a purpose other than is set out in this Policy.
We collect and process only your personal data if actually needed in order to achieve its processing purposes. Graspear Solutions also does not retain your personal data longer then is required to achieve the relevant purposes.
Graspear Solutions is limiting the storage scope and time to a level appropriate and necessary to fulfil the purposes of the processing of your data in line with your consent. Therefore, we have specified limited periods for personal data storage.
Integrity and confidentiality
We acknowledge personal data to be subject to data secrecy. Our priority is to secure the confidentiality and integrity of your processed personal data. Graspear Solutions secures your personal data with suitable organisational and technical measures to prevent unauthorised access, illegal processing or distribution, as well as accidental loss, modification or destruction.
We will be responsible for and be able to demonstrate compliance with the aforesaid six data protection principles.
How we process your personal data
We may process your data by way of collecting, recording, organizing, storing, using, structuring, adapting or altering, retrieving, consulting, disclosing by transmission, disseminating or otherwise making available, aligning or combining, restricting, and erasing or destructing. We may transfer your personal data to our subsidiaries, in which case they are obliged to provide you with an adequate level of personal data protection. We will not transfer personal data of the European Economic Area residents out of the European Economic Area without reasonably ensuring that your rights and freedoms as a data subject are protected and that you are informed of such transfer. We do not sell or pass your personal data to a third-party for the purposes of direct marketing.
Where we store your personal data
All your personal data, collected by us, is stored within the information technology systems, owned and operated by Graspear Solutions, and in the cloud systems. Once we receive your information, we will use all reasonable procedures and security measures to avoid unauthorised access, loss, disclosure or amendment of the received data.
Disclosure of your information
We are using our best efforts not to intentionally disclose any information about you to any third-party without having received your written consent. However, we will have to release specific information about you, if necessary, in relation to the services, provided to you, or to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also have to release specific information in special cases, such as if there is an attempted breach of the security of the Website, or to report to the legal enforcement officials any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful. While Graspear Solutions maintains the secure Website, you should know that computer use may be monitored by third-parties, such as network administrators, employers, internet providers, operation system and Internet browser vendors, and thus we cannot guarantee the security of information you post online. You disclose all information online at your own risk. Please remember that the Website may be hosted outside your home country, and your email communications to us may be directed to a server outside your home country. Communications over the Internet may not be secure.
Users will find content and products of other companies or organisations on our Website and/or links to the websites and services of our suppliers, licensors or other third-parties. While we make reasonable efforts to monitor the websites or services, we do not control them. Each such third-party is solely responsible for complying with the laws, rules and regulations applicable to its business and operation of its website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, the content, or the legal and regulatory compliance of such websites or their owners and operators. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies, or no policies at all. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites before providing your information to them.
Your privacy rights
We provide you with data protection rights, prescribed by the European Union laws, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation, and the relevant national laws. You have, for example, the following rights.
- the right to obtain any information about the processed personal data within one month;
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to correct or erase your personal data;
- the right to be aware of any correction or erasure of your personal data, restriction of processing, and recipients of personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right of data portability;
- the right not to be subject to a decision, based solely on the automated processing; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
This Policy applies to any websites, branded pages on third-party platforms (such as Facebook or YouTube), and applications accessed or used through such websites or third-party platforms (hereinafter, “Sites” or “ Graspear Solutions Sites”) which are operated by or on behalf of Graspear Solutions.
What are cookies
Cookies are files or pieces of information that may be stored on your computer (or other devices, such as smartphone or tablet) when you visit Graspear Solutions Sites. This allows Graspear Solutions Sites to distinguish your device from those of other users of the Sites. A cookie will usually contain the name of the website the cookie has come from, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e. how long it will stay on your device), and the value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
- These cookies are necessary to allow us to operate our Sites so you may access them as requested. For example, they let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged in this account to access the Site content.
- These also include cookies, which allow us to remember your previous actions within the same browsing session, and to secure the Sites.
These cookies are used by Graspear Solutions or a third-party service provider to analyse how the Sites are used and their performance. For example, they track the most visited pages, and where the visitors come from. They include, for example, Google Analytics cookies.
These cookies let us operate the Sites in respect to the choices you make and actions you take. They allow us to “remember” your device in-between the visits. For example, our systems can recognise your user’s name and remember how you customised the Sites and services (changed the text size, fonts, languages and other configurable elements), and provide you the same customisations during the future visits.
First-party and third-party cookies
“First-party cookies” are cookies, which belong to Graspear Solutions Sites, and located on your device. “Third-party cookies” are cookies, which another party places on your device through our Sites. Graspear Solutions may contract with third-party service providers to send emails to users, who have shared their contact information with us. To help measure and improve the effectiveness of our email communications, and/or to determine if users have opened the messages and have clicked the links, the third-party service providers may place cookies on the devices of these users. For more information on how third-parties collect and use information on our behalf, please refer to their privacy policies.
Graspear Solutions Sites use the following types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies. We use persistent cookies to improve your experience of using the Sites.
- Session cookies. Session cookies are temporary and removed at once from your device after your web browser closes. We use session cookies to help us track the internet usage as described above.
You may refuse to accept cookies by changing the corresponding settings in your web browser. However, if you choose to do so, you might be unable to access certain content of the Sites. Unless you change your web browser settings regarding cookies, our systems will place cookies on your device when you visit Graspear Solutions Sites.
The data collected by the Sites and/or through cookies, which may be placed on your device, will be stored only as long as is needed to fulfil the purposes mentioned above.
Terms and conditions for online payments
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to Graspear Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to “Graspear” through the online payment service (“the service”), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. Graspear reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking.
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- The credit/debit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to Graspear. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service
- The Customer agrees, understands and confirms that their personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that Graspear or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the Graspear gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third-party. Graspear does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- Graspear and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the Graspear and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third-party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
- The Customer agrees that Graspear or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Customer for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond Graspear’s reasonable control.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
- The Customer agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by them for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Customer shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by them or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Customer further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The Customer may pay their outstanding dues to Graspear by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The Customer warrants, agrees and confirms that when they initiate a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides their card / bank details:
- The Customer is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The Customer is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by them are accurate;
- The Customer authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the Payment of fees selected by such Applicant along with the applicable Fees.
- The Customer is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or outstanding dues selected by the Customer inclusive of the applicable Fee.
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the Graspear in respect of the operation of the service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
Graspear does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and the competent courts at Indore shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Any dispute arising in relation to the terms and conditions will be submitted to a sole arbitrator appointed by Graspear under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and rules framed there under. The venue of Arbitration shall be at Indore.
Payment once made will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The information provided by the user on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone. The DATA will neither be made accessible to third-parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
- Graspear may share your personal information with our bankers for clearing necessary fees payments. This information shall be strictly up to the legal permissible limit and not exceeding.
- If payment is made by means of a card that you do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using the system, you confirm that you have such permission.
- Information related to payments using debit or credit card is not accessed or stored by the Institute.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event, Graspear will be liable for any damage direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with site or use thereof inability to use by any person delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Customer, or third-party making payment, enters them. The site is secure and uses 256-bit encryption to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site The Graspear Solutions Private limited shall not be liable for any failure by the Customer or third-party making payment of dues to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the Online Payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the Course of the Online Payment Process.
Variations to the Terms and Conditions:
The Graspear reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website.
We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default for any reason. Graspear Technologies Private Limited may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services offered, at its sole discretion. We reserve the right to withdraw the service at any time at its discretion. We retain the right to change the terms and conditions for Online Fees Payments, without any prior notice.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. They govern your access and use of this website. By accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and accept them in full, as they may be modified by Graspear Solutions from time-to-time and posted on this website.
Information on this Web site is not promised or guaranteed to be correct, current, or complete, and this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Graspear Solutions assumes no responsibility (and expressly disclaims responsibility) for updating this site to keep information current or to ensure the accuracy or completeness of any posted information. Accordingly, you should confirm the accuracy and completeness of all posted information before making any decision related to any services, products, or other matters described in this site.
No Warranties: The website and its contents are provided on an “as is” basis. Use of the website and its contents is at the user’s sole risk. The website and its contents are provided without any representations, endorsements, or warranties of any kind whatsoever, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of title or accuracy and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, with the sole exception of warranties (if any) which cannot be expressly excluded under applicable law. as noted below, Graspear Solutions also makes no representations, endorsements, or warranties, either express or implied, with respect to any website operated by a third-party.
Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property: The image(s) used in Graspear Solutions managed website(s)are copyrighted and protected by Graspear Solutions Private Limited. The image(s) shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Graspear Solutions Private Limited or its licensors. Except where otherwise expressly noted, all Contents of this Website, including white papers, case studies, graphics, icons and overall appearance of the Website, are the sole and exclusive property of Graspear Solutions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Limitation of Liability: In no event will Graspear Solutions be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any type whatsoever related to or arising from this web site or any use of this web site, or of any site or resource linked to, referenced, or accessed through this web site, or for the use or downloading of, or access to, any materials, information, products, or services, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, lost savings or loss of programs or other data, even if Graspear Solutions is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. This exclusion and waiver of liability applies to all causes of action, whether based on contract, warranty, tort, or any other legal theories.